Analgesia options in chronic conditions: when using NSAIDs becomes a pain
Wednesday 27 March 2019
19:30 - 22:00
Anaesthesia and Analgesia
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
In this CPD we will explore analgesia options beyond NSAIDs. We will briefly review the physiological basis of pain and pain pathways, then focus on where and how drugs and interventions target the nervous system. We will review pharmacology of chronic pain analgesics, not forgetting side effects and literature review (and yes, we will talk about CBD oil too!). We will then present some real case scenarios to involve the audience in chronic pain management dilemmas.
Evening CPD Forums Schedule:
A meal and refreshments will be served from 7.30pm followed at 8.00pm by the forum which should last approximately two hours.
Certificates of Attendance will be issued for your CPD records.
Discussion and questions are welcomed during the forum.
Why Sign Up?
- Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
- Register for NDSR information updates
- Manage your details for information updates
- Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
- Sign up using the sign up form