Uh oh! You’re in Trouble (urine trouble, it’s a really clever play on words)
Tuesday 12 March 2019
19:30 - 22:00
Internal Medicine, Soft Tissue Surgery
Urinary tract problems can manifest diversely: from non-specific lethargy, to pollakiuria, to life-threatening acute collapse. Many of these problems benefit from a multidisciplinary approach to optimise patient outcome. In this case-based CPD, patients with urinary tract disease will be discussed by members of NDSR’s medicine and soft tissue surgery teams, with the aim of improving your confidence in dealing with uroabdomens, ureteral obstructions and beyond.
Evening CPD Forums Schedule:
A meal and refreshments will be served from 7.30pm followed at 8.00pm by the forum which should last approximately two hours.
Certificates of Attendance will be issued for your CPD records.
Discussion and questions are welcomed during the forum.
Why Sign Up?
- Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
- Register for NDSR information updates
- Manage your details for information updates
- Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
- Sign up using the sign up form