Wednesday 12 December 2018
19:30 - 22:00
This talk will review the current concepts in pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy and status epilepticus in dogs and cats. The talk will aim to improve practitioner’s management of routine epileptic patients and share tips on dealing with the difficult cases.
Evening CPD Forums Schedule:
A meal and refreshments will be served from 7.30pm followed at 8.00pm by the forum which should last approximately two hours.
Certificates of Attendance will be issued for your CPD records.
Discussion and questions are welcomed during the forum.
Why Sign Up?
- Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
- Register for NDSR information updates
- Manage your details for information updates
- Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
- Sign up using the sign up form